Kickboxing Fitness Classes
Kickboxing Fitness Classes are fitness workouts based around Muay Thai and Kickboxing
The classes are non-competitive and non-contact.
Workouts are designed to burn fat, tone up, and boost fitness.
Classes are very challening, fun and friendly.
- Get Leaner, Fitter, & Stronger
- Get in the best shape of your life
- Boost Confidence and Feel Better
- Improve Self Defence
Can I train?
- Anyone over the age of 16
- All Fitness Levels – You will get fitter fast!
- All Skill Levels – Beginners Welcome
A typical class will involve:
- A Warm Up
- Fitness Circuits
- Partner Pad Drills
- A Cool Down with Stretching
Pad Drills are Muay Thai / Thai Boxing and Kickboxing based and utilise Punching, Kicks, Knees, and Elbows
- Kickboxing Fitness Personal Training -see prices and availability
Bromeswell Village Hall, Bromeswell, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 2PY
How to Book
All classes are strictly pre-booking/paying online through my website. No admission is possible unless pre-booked.
|Drop In||5 Pass||10 Pass|
What equipment do I need?
- Boxing Gloves
- Focus Mitts
- Skipping Rope
Please note: I will loan equipment for the few sessions, then members will be expected to purchase their own gloves, mitts, and skipping rope.
Please see the link below for recommended kit to buy online. I also have a small stock of gloves and pads for sale, please ask for details. See Kit Here