Kickboxing Fitness Classes
Kickboxing Fitness Classes are fitness workouts based around Muay Thai and Kickboxing
The classes are non-competitive and non-contact.
Workouts are designed to burn fat, tone up, and boost fitness.
Classes are very challening, fun and friendly.
- Get Leaner, Fitter, & Stronger
- Get in the best shape of your life
- Boost Confidence and Feel Better
- Improve Self Defence
Can I train?
- Anyone over the age of 16
- All Fitness Levels – You will get fitter fast!
- All Skill Levels – Beginners Welcome
A typical class will involve:
- A Warm Up
- Fitness Circuits
- Partner Pad Drills
- A Cool Down with Stretching
Pad Drills are Muay Thai / Thai Boxing and Kickboxing based and utilise Punching, Kicks, Knees, and Elbows
- Kickboxing Fitness Personal Training -see prices and availability
Bromeswell Village Hall, Bromeswell, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 2PY
How to Book
All classes are strictly pre-booking/paying online through my website. No admission is possible unless pre-booked.
|Drop In||5 Pass||10 Pass|
What equipment do I need?
- Boxing Gloves
- Focus Mitts
- Skipping Rope
Please note: Currently I am not supplying equipment and members will be expected to purchase their own gloves and mitts.
Please see the link below for recommended kit to buy online. I also have a small stock of gloves and pads for sale, please ask for details. See Kit Here