Stuart first started training in fitness and Martial arts over 25 years ago. Since then he has trained in a wide variety of martial arts including Muay Thai Kickboxing, Korean Kickboxing, Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwon Do, Aikido and Krav Maga. More recently he has been studying the Filipino martial art; Eskrima.
He finds martial arts are an excellent way to keep super fit and healthy. He now teaches a style of kickboxing fitness combining the best of all of the martial arts he has studied.
Stuart has the following qualifications.
- BSc Honors Degree in Business, Engineering, & German
- Certified MovNat Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Certified Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
- Certified Sports & Exercise Nutritionist
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Now rusty, but languages studied in depth; German, Dutch and Mandarin.
Stuart has has lived in Germany, The Netherlands and Taiwan as well as various locations in England. Many years ago he worked as a freelance IT consultant and his clients included IBM, Cap-Gemini, Lloyds Bank, Atos-Origin, Boots-Unichem, & Carphone Warehouse
Stuart's other passions include weight lifting, running, travelling, reading and listening to podcasts.
He believes it’s important to work hard in everything that you do and never give up.